Problem updating clamav

I have an issue with updating clamav it says:

--> Finished Dependency Resolution clamav-filesystem-0.97.3-1.vm.el5.centos.x86_64 from installed has depsolving problems --> clamav-filesystem conflicts with clamav clamav-server-sysv-0.97.3-1.vm.el5.centos.x86_64 from installed has depsolving problems --> Missing Dependency: clamav-server = 0.97.3-1.vm.el5.centos is needed by package clamav-server-sysv-0.97.3-1.vm.el5.centos.x86_64 (installed) Error: clamav-filesystem conflicts with clamav Error: Missing Dependency: clamav-server = 0.97.3-1.vm.el5.centos is needed by package clamav-server-sysv-0.97.3-1.vm.el5.centos.x86_64 (installed) You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem

Any idea what I need to do to solve this?

Howdy,

Have any third party repositories been enabled? Some of those are known to have packages that conflict with the ClamAV that’s installed by default.

What is the output of this command:

ls /etc/yum.repos.d/

CentOS-Base.repo dag.repo rpmforge.repo
CentOS-Debuginfo.repo mirrors-rpmforge virtualmin-bleed.repo
CentOS-Media.repo mirrors-rpmforge-extras virtualmin.repo
CentOS-Vault.repo mirrors-rpmforge-testing
cloudkick.repo rackspace-cloud-monitoring.repo

Howdy,

Yeah, you may want to try disabling some of those third party repos… I’d probably start by disabling DAG and RPMForge, and see if that helps.

But do you know which were enabled recently? You may just need to determine which was enabled since the last time that worked.

-Eric

OK the update was coming from DAG, I’ve removed DAG and now the update is not in the software list, assume this is OK.

Also I am receiving system email saying:

ERROR: getpatch: Can’t download daily-16683.cdiff from database.clamav.net
ERROR: Can’t download daily.cvd from database.clamav.net

How do I fix this?