Problem installing wordpress script due to lack of quota

Worked beautifully. Thanks @Ilia

2 Likes

Thank you for the solution, I was having a similar issue.

1 Like

For some reason replacing the scripts-lib.pl file didn’t work for me. Still getting the quota error described in the opening post. File I replaced was under “/usr/share/webmin/virtual-server”

Is there anything else I need to do after replacing the file? Restart something?

Edit: restarting webmin did the trick!

1 Like

I downloaded the scrpits-lib.pl from here and moved it to /usr/share/webmin/virtual-server/. After restarting the webmin service I receive the following message:

root@centaur ~ # /etc/webmin/restart
Stopping Webmin server in /usr/libexec/webmin
Starting Webmin server in /usr/share/webmin
Bareword found where operator expected at /usr/share/webmin/virtual-server/scripts-lib.pl line 8, near ""en" data"
        (Missing operator before data?)
Bareword found where operator expected at /usr/share/webmin/virtual-server/scripts-lib.pl line 8, near ""auto" data"
Bareword found where operator expected at /usr/share/webmin/virtual-server/scripts-lib.pl line 8, near ""light" data"
failed to load scripts-lib.pl : Excessively long <> operator at /usr/share/webmin/virtual-server/scripts-lib.pl line 20.

If I referre back to the original file I’m able to use Install Scripts again but back with the wordpress error …

Try these instructions:

:frowning: that specific solution gave me a new issue.

Failed to install script : Another script is already installed in /home/domaineu/public_html/Personale.

and when i use the same database as the main it gives me

Failed to install script : WordPress appears to be already using “wp_” database table prefix

Please help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.