Pro version: Bulk change PHP subprosesses - list of sites missing

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version Ubuntu 20.04
Webmin version 2.011
Virtualmin version 7.5 Pro
Related packages Automatic Updates

@staff please see screenshot. I need to urgently change for all sites the maximim PHP subprocesses from 9999 to the default of 16 but it seems the bulk change menu is missing.

When I click List Virtual Server wher e I expect to find 100s of entries, I see nothing.

Did you try the “Re-check and refresh configuration” that it is suggesting on that screen?

Yes, there is a way to change it in mass update, i.e.:

Although, there is a small visual bug when $1 is not updated with recommended number. I will fix it a bit later today for inclusion to the new Virtualmin release. But again, just change it to 16 and it will just work.

How to find this?

At first you need to re-check and refresh configuration, and then when List Virtual Servers page displays actual list of virtual servers, users (Virtualmin Pro only feature) can perform mass update operation by checking needed virtual servers first and then clicking Update Selected button, i.e.:

Thank you Ilia, I learn something new about Virtualmin every day it seems.

I look forward to each day’s new discovery. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Randomz,

That was a big clue. Once I did “Re-check and refresh configuration” all the domain names appeared. I first had to fix a bunch of legacy DNS consistency issues but once I had done so all the names were there.

Thanks also @Ilia we have the Pro version and can now do those bulk updates.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.