Postfix Mail Logging/Monitoring

Hello all,

I have been using Virtualmin for a while now and we’re starting to see lots of usage for outgoing mail and I haven’t been able to find a way to monitor this or see any logs around mail other than checking out /var/log/mail.log on the server itself (server is Debian).

Is there anywhere I am missing that this could be done, or is there a plugin that I could use?

Ideally I would be looking for a graph (per account) that I could see volume and trends of outgoing emails being sent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I guess alternatively, is there a third party tool I could use on the server to get this data separately from mail.log?

Thank you!

Thanks for your reply. Is this something I can install from Virtualmin (as maybe a plugin) or do I need to install it on the server itself?

I did take a look at Pflogsumm so have already been reading about it. Just wondered if it is something can can/should be installed within Virtualmin or just externally on the server itself.

Thank you!

External to Virtualmin.

Got it, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.