Port 20000 not working for one particular virtual server

System Details:

OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04.5, Webmin: 1.973, Virtualmin: 6.15, Usermin: 1.823, Authentic Theme: 19.73

I have 3 virtual servers on the system and I just noticed that I can’t access port 20000 on one of the 3 virtual servers. The browser just simply return the following error:

This site can’t be reached
**example.com** took too long to respond.

How should I go about debugging and fixing this?

Check the various logs to see where the issue is?

is site with port 20000 running via ssl? I mean is ssl enabled there or just default settings?

All three virtual servers have a Let’s Encrypt cert yes.

I use Telnet to test any port.

telnet ip-address 20000

That gives me a “raw” idea of what’s happening.

Then Usermin is part of Webmin so looking at the webmin logs sometimes helps.

@vander.host The other virtual servers (domains) that are hosted in the server all share the same ip address and they are working fine so I’m not sure what is causing just one of the domains to not work even though roundcube is working fine for that particular server where usermin isn’t working.

So I realised that the issue was because I am proxying the particular server via Cloudflare and they are blocking port 20000.

I temporarily fixed this issue by accessing port 20000 via a subdomain that is not proxied via Cloudflare until they support port 20000.

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.