Perl execution failed when changing skins

I installed a Virtualmin on a clean Debian box, then went to Webmin and selected a different theme (cant remember which one it was anymore), but it was one that came defualt with Virtualmin. Afterwords, I got this perl error and cant access my Virtualmin/Webmin anymore.

Tried restarting webmin, but no avail.

Perl Error that appeared in the left frame of webmin:
HTTP/1.0 500 Perl execution failed Server: MiniServ/0.01 Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:43:12 GMT Content-type: text/html Connection: close
Error - Perl execution failed

Undefined subroutine &main::get_right_frame_sections called at /usr/share/webmin/virtual-server-theme/left.cgi line 84.

Perl Error that appears in the main frame of webmin:
Error - Perl execution failed

Undefined subroutine &main::get_virtualmin_user_level called at /usr/share/webmin/virtual-server-theme/right.cgi line 12.

Thank a bunch in advanced,

The only theme supported for Virtualmin is the Virtualmin Framed theme.

That said, this is a problem in your browser, not Webmin. It’s trying to refresh pages that don’t exist in any other theme. :wink:

You can fix it by restarting your browser or forcing a complete refresh of the page (Ctrl-Refresh on IE, Shift-Refresh on Firefox). Once that’s done, just head back to the Webmin Configuration:Webmin Themes (or the Webmin Language and Theme page, if that’s where you set it), and reset it to Virtualmin Framed Theme. Force a refresh in your browser, and all will be well.