[Paid Help] Cannot replicate virtual domain

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version Ubuntu 20.04
Webmin version 1.994
Virtualmin version 7.1-1 Pro
Related packages Cloudmin/Virtualmin

Hi there. We bought a Cloudmin Pro license to use the Virtualmin Domain replicaction feature. We added our second host as a physical system. We receive the following error:
Failed to restore on : Unknown --virtualmin option styles. Available options are : config templates resellers email custom scripts scheds chroot mailserver

We are temporarily using the same virtualmin license on both servers. It’s only been a few days though as it says it’s ok if we just migrating - we can use the same license temporarily on two servers. Do we need a seperate license for both servers for this to work or is something else the issue?

We already tried disabling all global settings and it still didn’t work, unfortunately. Both servers are the latest version of webmin/virtualmin/cloudmin.

Thanks!

@thedaemexco,

I’d be happy to setup a session with you to diagnose this issue. I’d like to see the error first hand and check a few things as I don’t work with Cloudmin much ATM.

As a Pro user this won’t cost you.

If you still require assistance, drop me a line and we can set something up.

*** Professional, Affordable Virtualmin Support https://tpnassist.com ***

I appreciate it, can you let me know the best time we can schedule a Teams meeting? Much appreciated, thanks!

@thedaemexco,

I’m available most days for a consult. This week I’ll be busy Fri, Sat, and Sun however.

Let me know which day/time works best for you, along with your timezone. I’m in BC, Canada so it’s presently 12:15 pm PST.

Please PM me your email address and I’ll send an invite over. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.