Page not found 404

Operating system: Centos
**OS version:**7

Guys, I’ve been going around in circles trying to add a Hostname and SSL cert in new install. For some strange reason Let’s keeps denying because of a 404 error. When trying to call the domain, I get Page Not Found, even though there’s an index.html page in the directory. Before I delete server and start over, would someone please direct me in the right direction?. Thanks…

I keep getting this error:

Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log
Plugins selected: Authenticator webroot, Installer None
Starting new HTTPS connection (1): acme-v02.api.letsencrypt.org
Obtaining a new certificate
Performing the following challenges:
http-01 challenge for ns1.intrelligentconnect.com
Using the webroot path /home/intrelligentconnect/domains/ns1.intrelligentconnect.com/public_html for all unmatched domains.
Waiting for verification…
Challenge failed for domain ns1.intrelligentconnect.com
http-01 challenge for ns1.intrelligentconnect.com
Cleaning up challenges
Some challenges have failed.
IMPORTANT NOTES:

Anyone have an idea???

What’s in .htaccess?

Richard

Ty Rich. I got it working. I was using port 80 for another app. I removed it and now it works, however, I changed the ports and now I’m locked out. The Panel will not display. Any idea?..Now it’s 12 hrs spent on this ordeal…

I’d try clearing the browser cache and temp files, especially if you’re using Chrome. The problem may be in your browser. If that doesn’t do it, I’d try restarting Apache.

Richard

I’ve tried that several times. I’ve changed computers as well. I put Port 22 back and nothing… It’s there a way to change VM listening port back to 10000?.. Please advice. I can’t delete and start this server again… TY

The first line of /etc/webmin/miniserv.conf is the listening port number. Edit that, save it, and /etc/init.d/webmin restart .

Richard

Permission denied…

Along with changing all the firewall stuff and so forth, of course.

Richard

As root? That doesn’t make sense.

Maybe your hosting company’s terminal logs you in as a non-privileged user. Maybe # su root or sudo is needed?

Richard

The last line with the domain needs to be removed… The domain is not on server anymore… How can I remove?..

Wow. What a nightmare…

Oh. You need to specify an editor to edit the file. Like # vi /etc/webmin/miniserv.conf or # nano /etc/webmin/miniserv.conf .

All you should have to do to get panel access back is change the port entry in the first line back to 10000, restart webmin, make the firewall and SELinux edits, and restart firewalld.

Richard

O.K. This is where I’m confused. If I change the firewall and SELinux, wouldn’t that be changing the SSH port instead?..

sudo semanage port -a -t ssh_port_t -p tcp xxxx
sudo firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-port=xxxx/tcp

My mistake. Just re-open 10000 if you closed it. It’s been a long day.

O.K. I think my issue is with the SSL KEY domain at the bottom of the image. How can I remove that through SSH???

It looks like it doesn’t exist anyway. But in general, the command would be

# rm -rf /home/[user]/.ssh