Only one site diplayed in Virtualmin Dashboard

Hi All,

Need your help… I just find only one site displayed in my dashboard. How can to get all displayed back? I have browsed all sites and find them running well.

Thanks fro your kind help.

Can someone help me…??? Now, my all sites down… Virtualmin dashboard not display like usually… I just find one server only at there…

All sites still can accessed from filezilla…

Thanks and best regards,

Howdy,

I’ve never heard of domains disappearing from Virtualmin before, unless they’ve been removed.

When looking with Filezilla, you’re saying that all the files are there?

What about when you look in $HOME/logs/error_log, what errors are being reported there?

-Eric

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the respond… :slight_smile:

Sorry, I mean the server… I don’t find any server list in the right box, only one server.

Here is my log in my Virtualmin:

LOGS and Reports
You are not allowed to view this extra log

For $HOME/logs/error_log, may I know how can I find it? In my file manager right?
In file manager, I can reach one directory from one server only.

It’s happened after I clone a server and create a user. After I created this new server, my dashboard can’t display the others.

Thanks and best regards,

Hi Eric,

After I read some cases from Google, I think that I got this problem caused I use my old name server in a new server. I just rename old server.

Currently I have deleted my new server, but I can have same blank dashboard without a list of servers. There is a text says “You do not have access to any servers”

I have checked with command: virtualmin list-domains, all domains still there.

I tried manually modify /etc/webmin/webmin.acl and set the root user to have access to all modules, but still failed, get the message: Permission Denied.

Hopefully you can help me… :slight_smile:

Thanks and kind regards,

SOLVED: I just create a new Webmin User with a grant access… and delete APACHE server for the old domain… :slight_smile:

Thanks Erick for your kind help… Hopefully I can upgrade to Pro version in few months.

Kind regards,