user: user1
on to user1 will be add the different domains with different homepage
domain1.com,
domain2.org,
domain3.net,
domain4.de

thanks
ismail

With “user” you mean Virtual Server Owner? You’re talking about Virtualmin here, right? :slight_smile:

If you need multiple virtual servers assigned to one owner user, you can just create them as sub-servers. Those share the administrative user account with the parent. Their domains CAN be subdomains of the parent, but don’t have to. They can be totally unrelated domain names.

Yes i am talking about virtualmin. Here is forum of virtualmin.

I creat an user (owner) and would add more different domains with different homepage in this user.

I do not need sub-server (subdomain.domain.com) !!

I own more domains and would this domains account on one user account
On Create Virtual Server will create a virtual Server for example domain1.com, will be create this domain an user names domain1.
Will create next Virtual Server domain2.net, will be create domain2.com an user names domain2.
Now i have got for two domains two users.

It is possible to create an user and put in this user more domains?
user:domain —> domain1.com and domain2.net

Thanks
Ismail

Yes i am talking about virtualmin. Here is forum of virtualmin.

I create an user (owner) and would add more different domains with different homepage in this user.

I do not need sub-server (subdomain.domain.com) !!

I own more domains and would this domains account on one user account
On Create Virtual Server will create a virtual Server for example domain1.com, this domain will be create an user names domain1.
Will create next Virtual Server domain2.net, will be create domain2.com an user names domain2.
Now i have got for two domains two users.

It is possible to create an user and put in this user more domains? before will create more different Virtual Server
user:domain —> domain1.com and domain2.net

Thanks
Ismail

It’s also the forum for Webmin and Cloudmin, and you posted your question in the “general discussion” board.

Sorry, I don’t seem to really understand what you’re trying to do. If you want one virtual server owner to manage additional domains, just create a sub-server under his server, it doesn’t matter - as I said - if the new domain is a subdomain of the parent or a totally unrelated one. The “sub” here only means that the parent and sub server share the owner user and file system path, not the domain name! They will get separate public_html directories too, the sub-server one being in /home/PARENT/domains/SUBSERVER/public_html.

If that doesn’t answer your question, you need to re-phrase what you’re trying to do with your users and domains.