Official Virtualmin Telegram channel

It’s a cool idea… but just a geek toy… not ready for prime time production use.

Thanks for your reply @jimdunn :slight_smile: My reply is here

If you’re interested to resume this discussion about Jami as an alternative to Signal and Telegram, I suggest that we use this other discussion #830 using the Jami forum. So that this present discussion #111036 continue to focus on Virtualmin without going to far offtrack.

2 Likes

@Francewhoa

I think telegram works no need for another palava to put on virtualmin team. its so simple join it or stay on forum, why everyone go with they own versions of creepy whatever alternatives. its just app on phone while it does leave your privacy alone against rest of the all other apps…

• do it your way, no need to nag for any complications or confusion to humans on this forum. I think, telegram is great and I am glad virtualmin joined.
  • also jami.net - they are unstable… another reason to leave it out for ordinary folks out of discussion…
  • jami.net is not ready yet ( confirming by my self - android 11 ), its not ready for production use at all.

This thread should be closed and locked as non other palava add any plus or minus to discussions… just make users more confused.

2 Likes

I completely agree with you!

1 Like

- are you working for jami (aka jami.net)?

Hello @unborn :slight_smile: No

Below is the same answer as above. But with details if you’re interested in those.

And without conflict of interest with neither Jami nor Virtualmin.

How about you, are you working for Virtualmin or virtualmin.com? I’m assuming no. If so, I’m guessing that I’m the same as you, I’m a volunteer, enthusiast, and contributor to a wide range of open source software.

Thanks @unborn for sharing your experience with Jami :slight_smile:

I encourage you to share any of your experience with any software

About jimdunn’s challenge about not receiving messages when using some networks. Per my June 30th comment to jimdunn, if you’re interested to resume this discussion, I suggest that we use this other discussion #830 using the Jami forum. So that this present discussion #111036 continue to focus on Virtualmin without going to far offtrack.

@Francewhoa you did not respond to my question in my last post meaning any connections to jumi Jimi palava - which is a bit odd if you’re open source.

I appreciate your response very much and being kind I do contribute to opensuorce software be it virtualmin or audacity or Debian or ffmpeg or whatever I use and find easier way in code…

You know my standing and standards… so why the question it self,you have much work to do…

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.