Observations on the new version of the new dark theme

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version Ubuntu Linux 22.04.3
Webmin version 2.101
Usermin version 2.001
Virtualmin version 7.7 Pro
Theme version 21.04
Package updates All installed packages are up to date

Overall it’s a good improvement over the the previous versions just a couple of niggles as far as I am concerned (note I use the dark theme & not the light one, but I guess some niggles may be present in the light theme)

1. Some options always look better in horizontal mode rather than vertical, but overall happy with vertical
    2.stats collection or stats display, sometimes can be missing items i.e sometime the system uptime option doesn’t display on the dashboard, unless I toggle between wmin & vmin on the left sidebar
  2. option webmin➡servers➡postfix➡configuration check has a black heading maybe this should be a different colour and the padding around the buttons is a little off
    3.When you hit ‘show’ the result is illegible, I did report this about 4 years ago but still no fix
    not that it’s a biggie but it would be nice for a fix
  1. In the pro version/dark theme virtualmin➡system statistics sometimes displays in the light theme and reverts the virtualmin gui back to light when you close the statistics tab & do something else in the original tab. I must stress this has only happened a couple of times in all the tests I have done … the fix appears to be clear the theme cache.

@Ilia He might be able to sort this out …

Oh, alright. That took some time to fix those pages. The next Webmin release will have it displayed nicely, for both light and dark palettes!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.