NodeJS Web Panel (start, stop, monitor)

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version UBUNTU 20.04.5
Webmin version 2.001
Virtualmin version 7.3-1 Pro
Authentic theme version 20.01.1:5

Anybody know if there is any web panel to start/stop/monitore NodeJS apps in domains / virtual servers?? It can be integrated with Virtualmin or not… just a web panel admin…

PM2 is a daemon process manager that will help you manage and keep your NodeJS application online 24/7

Not exactly “integrated” but works perfectly I use it with several NodeJS applications and it doesn’t interfere with Virtualmin as it has nothing to do with it. I use Nginx but wouldn’t expect any issues with Apache

It is a CLI tool so I wouldn’t call it a “web panel”

Hi,
Thanks for answer.

I have installed forever and supervisor… both will do the same of PM2, I think so…
I really want anything in web (browser), not in cli (ssh).

sounds like a new NodeJS App (dev opportunity?) - FWIW I moved from “forever” as I found PM2 more robust in production environments. I’m still “old school” and like to separate back and front ends, with belief that anything available to “web” is like an open invitation (Virtualmin is about my only exception)

I don’t agree with this. GMail, AWS, cPanel, VirtualMin, Azure… many options in web. Security is present where there are good devs.

Still want anything to start/stop apps in NodeJS to use on web panel…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.