No PHP versions found for mode fcgid

Hi, when i click on the Re-Check Configuration link, getting this message:

Checking Configuration The status of your system is being checked to ensure that all enabled features are available, that the mail server is properly configured, and that quotas are active .. Your system has 15.21 GB of memory, which is at or above the Virtualmin recommended minimum of 256 MB. BIND DNS server is installed, and the system is configured to use it.

Mail server Postfix is installed and configured.

Postfix can support per-domain outgoing IP addresses, but is not currently configured to do so. This can be setup in the Postfix Mailserver module.

Apache is installed.

No PHP versions were found on this system!

PHP versions have changed to since last check. Regenerating any missing php.ini files.

No PHP versions found for mode fcgid

So, what should i do?

My system: CentOS Linux 7.3.1611

Well I had a response to this, but read it further and realized, I don’t know.

What do you see when you use cmd

php -v

@ozan: Did you upgrade current php on your server? What OS and version, what was old php, what changes did you make before the problem show up, what log files say…?

Hello !

This problem is like one we faced it some months ago. In some old versions of virtualmin when you upgrade Apache2 and PHP versions it seems to “delete” some php5 modules.

Try to aptitude install libapache2-mod-php5 and restart apache2 and, if you can, the whole server.

[root@server ~]# php -v
PHP Fatal error: Directive ‘safe_mode’ is no longer available in PHP in Unknown on line 0

I had used “rm -rd home/blabla” to remove malware files in bulk action. Then i deleted everything in home directory.

[root@server /]# aptitude install libapache2-mod-php5
-bash: aptitude: command not found

What Unix system do you use ? If it is Debian or Ubuntu, this will work for sure “apt-get install libapache2-mod-php5”
If is CentOS or others, you have to install “libapache2-mod-php5” like installing other packages.

CentOS Linux 7.3.1611

[root@server /]# yum install libapache2-mod-php5
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile