I’ve rolled out version 7.3.2 of the install script.
Changes since 7.1.0:
- Fix to always replace
virtualmin.confto avoid duplicates if installation is retried
- Fix to store install and uninstall logs separately
- Fix to always setup newest repos unless setup on CentOS 7
- Fix to set correct signing key name for Debian and derivatives
hostnamectl --staticas backup option
- Add improvements to uninstall process
- Add a warning message if installed on unstable OS, i.e. Grade B system
- Add Kali support as Grade B system
- Exit on detection of grade B system, if
--unstableflag not set
As always, let us know of any problems in a new topic.
Note that this has no effect on existing installations. This is only about new installs.