Need help with Postfix please

"No sender canonical map file for outgoing addresses was found in your Postfix configuration. You should either add the appropriate map to Postfix, or disable this feature in Virtualmin's module config page.

I was Checking configurations to make sure things are complete Post-install… I keep butting heads with this issue.

installed latest Virtualmin (10domain version) on a clean CentOs 7 install. My server is with linode.com and is on a KVM platform +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Issue: “No sender canonical map file for outgoing addresses was found in your Postfix configuration. You should either add the appropriate map to Postfix, or disable this feature in Virtualmin’s module config page… your system is not ready for use by Virtualmin.” +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ I found an older help request in forum from 2008 on this… but Eric’s resolution from then didn’t help for me so there might be some changes to virtualmin or CentOS 7 that I’m not catching on to… . I tried doing a copy/paste of the config that was recommended from the older article (and i tried typing the command as well in case I missed something in the copy process):

[xxxatjerususalem ~]# sender_canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/canonical

I got the following reply from Bash: -bash: sender_canonical_maps: command not found

Any help would be appreciated. I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong.

Thanks Brad

Bash error come because “sender_canonical_maps” is not a command. First check if you even have this file “/etc/postfix/canonical”, if yes then check if you have in main.cf a line “sender_canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/canonical”, if not add that line, run “postmap /etc/postfix/canonical” and restart postfix.