| SYSTEM INFORMATION | |
|---|---|
| OS type and version: | VMWare 6.7 / Ubuntu 20.04 |
| Webmin version: | Latest |
| Virtualmin version: | Latest |
| Related products version: | Latest |
Howdy!
I’m a complete noob on Virtualmin, but I managed to do most of the setup up of my Virtualmin instance, inside a VMWare Hypervisor, ver. 6.7
I’ll guide you through what I do, and how it’s not working for me:
MySQL works fine in Localhost, but when I try to go outside local, it dies. I’ve opened my port 3306 on my router, as well as port http and ftp, https, but only http seems to work.
My plan is to have the rest (12) of my instances write on the Virtualmin Database, the issue is that all of them have proxys. And I’m not able to connect to it.
I don’t mind if my db may be not as secure, since it’s a scrapping server, nonetheless, I neither can ftp nor MySQL any of the instances (All of them running ubuntu 20.04 as well) .
Any ideas?
