I posted a message in the Virtualmin forum yesterday and received a comment.
After reading the comment I realised I needed to modify my original post to better explain myself. I went through several iterations of that including filling in the captcha-style word check but eventually instead of taking me back to the post it came up and said Access Denied and I can no longer see the post I was editing.
The post was: https://www.virtualmin.com/node/53798
Fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience. The spam filter here is stupid (it misses a lot of spam, and catches a lot of ham), but it’s the best solution I’ve come up with so far.
You can open a ticket if this happens and we don’t fix it after a day or so.
Some tricks to avoid getting trapped by it:
- Don’t include domain names. If you need to include a domain name, turn it into domain.tld.
- Don’t include email addresses. If you need to include an email address, turn it into firstname.lastname@example.org or similar.
- Don’t include IP addresses. If you need to include an IP address, turn it into 192.168.1.1, or similar private network address.
- If you’re including code, config files, or log files, wrap it in code tags.
Thank you for such switch attention - wonderful!