Mirror not found error during installation

I am receiving this error during installation. What do I need to do to get around this?

-http://software.virtualmin.com/gpl/rhel/5Server/x86_64/virtualmin-base-1.0-61.rh.noarch.rpm: [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.

Error Downloading Packages:
virtualmin-base-1.0-61.rh.noarch: failure: virtualmin-base-1.0-61.rh.noarch.rpm from virtualmin: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

Hmm, that looks like a bug! It’s mis-detecting your distro.

What I would do is file a bug report, include the above info, along with:

• Your distro and version
  • The contents of your /etc/issue file
  • The output of "uname -a"

Thanks!
-Eric

Thanks… you’ll want to file that information in a bug report though – using the Bugs and Issues link below.

Joe or Jamie may need to tweak something in the install script.

Thanks!
-Eric

Will do. Being new to this… what level of severity should this be? Its holding me up but…

Well, all the stuff that comes in is considered important. Almost to the point where it doesn’t matter :slight_smile:

But, I’d just put the priority at how important it is to you, and they’ll figure out the rest!

It’s for an install, and it’s holding you up, to me that’s at least a “High” :slight_smile:
-Eric

Dumb questions probably. How do you change the priority after its been put in the ticket system?

Don’t bother. The people that need to know (me) have already seen it. :wink:

I’m working on it.

Here you go.

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.3 (Tikanga)
Kernel \r on an \m

Linux 218167-web3.zcreative.com 2.6.18-128.1.1.el5 #1 SMP Mon Jan 26 13:58:24 EST 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Here you go.

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.3 (Tikanga)
Kernel \r on an \m

Linux 218167-web3.zcreative.com 2.6.18-128.1.1.el5 #1 SMP Mon Jan 26 13:58:24 EST 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux