Mail is now all messed up!!! Help

Well I didnt get a replay to my earlier post about FQDN so I had to wing it and now I have my mail all messed up and dont have a clue how to fix it. I had my site hosted on a paid server. I changed the ns1 and ns2 on my old server to point to ns1 and ns2 of dnexit.com free dns servers then I created an account and pointed ns1 and ns2 to my new server domain. It had options to point my A record to my new ip address and then for mail it had my add an mx record pointing to my domain name domain.com. I had already install virtualmin. I used host.domain.com when I installed it. After changing ns to dnexit.com nameservers I waited and my web promulgated fine. My mail on the other hand is completely messed up cant send or receive. When set up virtualmin it also created dns records locally. After changing to exit dns I went in and changed virtualmin ns1 and 2 both to the dnsexit ns1 and ns2 nut I didnt do nything with the dns records locally in virtualmin so now I dont know whats using what. When I use MXToolbox site it shows my site using dnexit ns servers. But when I do a mail server test I get all kinds of problems/errors from invalid certificates to DMARC errors to Blacklist (ivmSIP24) and SMTP failed to connect and spf not found and bad GLUE detected and Local NS does not match parent and Open Zone Transfer and SOA refresh value. So I got all those errors and have no where to start at fixing them. Please HELP!!! Thanks in advance!

" I went in and changed virtualmin ns1 and 2 both to the dnsexit ns1 and ns2 nut I didnt do nything with the dns records locally in virtualmin "

could you explain this more? seems contradictory to me

ok well when I set up Virtualmin it asked for ns1 so I put in the one from my old server so I thought I needed to change that in system configuration so I changed it to the dnsexit.com that I changed my nameservers to after leaving my old hosting company. Thanks for replying. Im without mail until I can get this fixed. I am unsure where the dns records are supposed to be locally or at the nameservers. Should I enter all the dns records at the nameservers website or should I delete them in Virtual min or have them in both places? Thanks again. :slight_smile:

UPDATE!!! Thanks for helping. I dont know if it was just the longer time it took to work its way through the name servers but my mail just started working so it might have just been the time it toook to work through my new nameservers. Thanks.