Lost SSL (HTTPS) after server reboot

Title says it all, I’ve rebooted the server a Bunch of times and Haven’t had an Issue (Matter of fact just had a kernel update the I HAD to reboot about 3 days ago), was going to do some work on the Main OS SSD Image and did a snapshot and reboot, To make sure the Snapshot was good, Lost SSL, Promoted the Snapshot to a full drive, SSL still gone…

SO This morning I reapplied for Let’s Encrypt, and Added my server “ns1.” to the list with “www” and the main domainname…

For some reason Chrome is saying that “NS1” is the issuer of the Cert…

And for Info my SSD are Setup like This:

Boot Order Interface Type Name Size (GB)
1 virtio 0:0 Hard Drive Main__2017-01-04-AFTER NS 15.00 (CentOs 7 Server and Virtualmin)
2 virtio 0:1 Hard Drive Data /home 25.00 (Moved the '/home directory here)
3 virtio 0:2 Hard Drive Back-Ups 5.00 (All Virtualmin Scheduled Backups)
4 virtio 0:3 Hard Drive Downloads 25.00 (Irrelevant to this issue just my downloads for the forum)

I checked conf.d/ssl and didn’t see where to point apache to the certs, but the info was from 2011, so probably doesn’t apply anymore…

any ideas??

Thanks.

P.S. Thunderbird also said “To authorize security exception” afterwards too

Your disk configuration has nothing to do with SSL.

Thunderbird would be communicating with Dovecot; that would be a separate SSL configuration from that of the web server and Webmin and most other services. Virtualmin can copy the cert over from a specific domain if you tell it to.

For some reason Chrome is saying that “NS1” is the issuer of the Cert…

This means it is a self-signed certificate. Try disabling SSL on the domain in question, re-enable it, and regenerate the Let’s Encrypt certificate. I don’t now which step was missed in your case, but going through and basically re-doing all of the steps will bring it back (unless you have manually overridden SSL configuration at some point in the past, and Virtualmin doesn’t know about it…in which case, you’d need to undo whatever you did manually and let Virtualmin set it up for you, so it knows where your certificates are, and the like).