License Error

Hello,

Not sure why, but I have a screen with the following message.

“A problem was detected with your Virtualmin license :”

Attached is my screen shot, but could you please take a look?

Thank you and regards,
Eric

Below is the login info for my server:

Server_Configure.txt
Server Configure at True IDC Muangthong

IP = 61.91.6.238 / 255.255.255.224
Gateway = 61.91.6.225
DNS = 8.8.8.8

root password = !QAZXSW@#EDC
When remote to Server with SSH Access
user name = administrator
password = Admin@Luv#123

Remote to Server with Web Admin
Server_Configure.txt
https://61.91.6.238:10000
user name = webadmin
password = Admin@Luv#123

Hmm, I’m definitely seeing some unusual behavior.

I don’t actually seem to be able to initiate any outgoing connections from your server.

You mentioned that your IP address should be “61.91.6.238”, but what I’m seeing on eth0 is actually “61.91.6.224”. Is that the correct IP address for your server?

-Eric

Hi Eric,

Right, I saw the message with the eth0 setting at 61.91.6.224 and thought it was odd.
None of the settings were changed, so after using the site below suggested in the forum to check the settings I see that the network ID is 61.91.6.224.

http://www.techzoom.net/tools/network-subnet-calculator.en

I’m not sure what to change, but currently when I login through ftp with the ip, there seems to be no problem.

Also, reverse ip lookup with the registered domain is showing the ip @ 61.91.6.238.

Is this something that I should be talking to the data center regarding the network?

Your advice is appreciated.

BR’s
Eric

Do you recall when this problem began occurring?

Looking at your bootup scripts, the one I’m looking at has the correct IP address in it. That may mean that just rebooting may resolve your issue… though that doesn’t explain how it occurred in the first place.

However, you would definitely want your eth0 interface to be the IP address you were assigned, otherwise you might see some unusual behavior.

-Eric