Let's encrypt tab is not visible. While making any change in Edit Virtual server get error "Failed to modify server : Log file rotation cannot be enabled unless a website is"

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version REQUIRED
Virtualmin version REQUIRED

Virtualmin version:

SSL expired yesterday, and I can’t find Let’s Encrypt tab. Pls guide.

I would enable a web server option in virtualmin->domain->edit virtual server

Though everything is already enabled here. Even if I don’t change anything, and click save, it gives error “Failed to modify server : Log file rotation cannot be enabled unless a website is”

Disable log rotation and see if the server saves, if so edit it re-enable log rotation and re save the server, see if that works

Disabling log rotation, showed as if saving, but when i view again Log rotation was still checked. To check that, I unchecked few options, and on saving no error, but everything still checked again.

Could be a bug or it maybe something you have changed (file permissions perhaps) maybe one of the staff members will read this and respond

This implies that the other tabs on the Configure SSL Certificate screen are visible and can be found, just not the Let’s Encrypt tab. Is that what you wish to say?

Or do you mean that the Virtualmin → Server Configuration → Configure SSL Certificate menu option in not to be found? I ask because this has happened to me recently but I was never able to reproduce the issue again.