Let's Encrypt Request Certificate Failed

I have installed Virtualmin on two different hosts, one is running CentOS and the other is running Ubuntu. These are fresh installs. I install all updates available. Both machines are able to resolve internet addresses. Both machines have no firewall enabled. Both machines are a plain vanilla Virtualmin GPL installation. I am able to create new virtual servers in Virtualmin, to be fair, I have only created one virtual server in each box. The creation process was painless, everything worked. Now I go to Manage SSL Certificate and go to the Let’s Encrypt tab. I leave all parameters at their default settings and click on Request Certificate. This is what I get:

Parsing account key…
Parsing CSR…
Registering account…
Registered!
Verifying somesite.com
somesite.com verified!
Verifying www.somesite.com
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/share/webmin/webmin/acme_tiny.py”, line 203, in
main(sys.argv[1:])
File “/usr/share/webmin/webmin/acme_tiny.py”, line 199, in main
signed_crt = get_crt(args.account_key, args.csr, args.acme_dir, log=LOGGER, CA=args.ca)
File “/usr/share/webmin/webmin/acme_tiny.py”, line 128, in get_crt
wellknown_path, wellknown_url))
ValueError: Wrote file to /home/someuser/public_html/.well-known/acme-challenge/c7Gw1WPQ03MonyhQgFkj95JdUd2YcJR1GJ6NbHIi2X8, but couldn’t download http://www.somesite.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/c7Gw1WPQ03MonyhQgFkj95JdUd2YcJR1GJ6NbHIi2X8

When I go to the directory in question, I can go as far as acme-challenge but I do not see the file the script says it has generated. This is why I think it is unable to download it, the file does not exist, there is nothing to download. It is happening on both boxes.

Am I doing something wrong?