Is it possible to renew license through Paypal?

My virtualmin license will expire on 2008-06-07. I failed to find renew button in "Your Purchased Products". How to renew the license? I prefer to pay through paypal.<br><br>Post edited by: colinjin, at: 2008/05/10 17:03

My virtualmin license will expire on 2008-06-07.

I’ve fixed that for you. Everybody who bought during the Early Adopter period gets two years instead of one. I just haven’t updated the end dates lately. You won’t need to worry about renewal until 2009.

I failed to find renew button in "Your Purchased Products".

Coming soon. Jamie and I have been working on the license management tools quite feverishly for the past several days. Obviously, before we call Early Adopter over, we need to have good and easy to use license management tools–particularly for large scale deployments, but for even one-license buyers, it needs to be easy to upgrade and renew. Both of those things will be available soon.

I prefer to pay through paypal.

Since you don’t have to pay for another year, we’ll worry about that later.

But, if anyone else is wondering, we do accept orders via PayPal–the address is sales@virtualmin.com. Licenses and renewals purchased this way are processed manually…but I hope to add PayPal and Google Checkout payment options soon. (I believe we’ll be moving to a custom purchasing system soon, as the current one is painfully complicated for our simple requirements–and the complex stuff we do need, like license issuing and renewals, is actually made harder by the complexity of the cart we’re using.)