Invalid PATH_INFO

I’m seeing an issue that I can’t seem to find a solution for in the virtualmin forums. When I go to generate a webalizer report, after it is done I click on “View completed report” I get an error: “Invalid PATH_INFO”… however if I go in through webalizer report then click on “view report” it works just fine. so only the button that appears after generating a report gives that error

found this in miniserv.error: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/libexec/webmin/webalizer/save_log.cgi line 56.

fixed a pam Authen module dependency and also updated entire system.
still seeing the error… wondering if this might be a bug in virtualmin?

Hi, it has been a week since I posted this. I’m just wondering if anyone from the virtualmin team has any input?

Thanks!

Seeing the same thing

Same here

same here

but this has only since i rebuilt the server and did a site restore - just wondering if all others have the same issues.

Applied latest Virtualmin/webmin updates

i’ve applied the lastest webmin updates (system > virtualmin Package Updates > select all > update)

plus restart webmin

etc/init.d/webmin restart

same error !

odoo-jay, no restore here. Ever :slight_smile:

Howdy,

I’m not sure what might cause that… you guys may want to file a bug report, using the Support link above.

Make sure you mention what distro/version you are using, as that may be a big part of the issue.

Thanks!

-Eric

Distributor ID: Debian
Description: Debian GNU/Linux 7.7 (wheezy)
Release: 7
Codename: wheezy

64 bits

fresh install from OVH + install of webin/virtualmin and all other components (basic lamp)

Distributor ID: Debian
Description: Debian GNU/Linux 7.7 (wheezy)
Release: 7
Codename: wheezy

64 bits

fresh install from OVH + install of webmin/virtualmin and all other components (basic lamp)

PS : like odoo-jay I also made a site restoration,
So, this might be something with the “stats” folder which is filled with older files that shouldn’t be there from the new install point of view ?..