Installation fail..

Hi pp,

I try to install Cloudmin following the installation instructions… I have Ubuntu Linux 9.04, Webmin version 1.510 and ,Virtualmin version 3.78.gpl GPL installed and running ok…!!

When I tried to install cloudmin-gpl-debian-install.sh i get to a point where it gives me this error…

Package xen-utils is a virtual package provided by:
xen-utils-3.3 3.3.0-1ubuntu9.3
You should explicitly select one to install.
E: Package xen-utils has no installation candidate
… install failed

Could some one help me , I I’m kind of newbee and I’ dont know what to do to solve this issue…

Thank you
Ivan Hueso

I dont think Ubuntu Linux 9.04 is on the list of supported OS’ses?
Ubuntu Linux 8.04 LTS is for sure and in near future Ubuntu Linux 10.04 LTS will be

Hi,

I don’t think that is the problem. .!!! It also say that for Virtual min and Web min and I could install them with no problem.
It should be something else…

But thank you anyways ronald.

It also say that for Virtual min and Web min and I could install them with no problem. It should be something else…

I don’t actually know about the Cloudmin installation, but I’m sure Virtualmin does not install on Ubuntu 9.04 when using the install script. Absolutely, without a doubt, it will not run on Ubuntu 9.04. It’s simply impossible for it to run there, as there is no Ubuntu 9.04 apt repository.

But, Cloudmin is really quite easy to install, even without the install script. It doesn’t have the huge list of dependencies and configuration requirements of Virtualmin.