Until a few days ago, I always connected to webmin on port 10000 in https mode.
Now, I don’t understand why, I cannot anymore. When I try to do that my browser pops up a window with an error code -12263.
BUT I can still connect to webmin in plain http.
Dunno what I did wrong in the config…
I dunno. Try restarting Webmin.
Check to be sure you have the Perl Net::SSLeay module installed.
Check to be sure that Webmin is configured to use SSL encryption in the Webmin Configuration:SSL Encryption page.
Ok it works now… The problem was that I moved the certificate files elsewhere, and so it didn’t found the certificates anymore…