I can't install another version of PHP

Hi!
I’m trying to install another version of PHP but I can’t. I currently have version 7.2 and try to install version 5.6 so that they work at the same time.

I have a VPS with Centos 7 and PHP 7.2, vitualmin version 1791.

I need help, thank you very much.

Hi,

Are you sure that it’s your Virtualmin version? It looks more like Usermin version. Your Virtualmin version should be 6.08.

I have a VPS with Centos 7 and PHP 7.2, Virtualmin version 1791.

In case you really have that PHP 7.2 installed, you could choose it on Server Configuration/PHP versions page. In case you don’t see it there as an option then check Server Configuration/Website options and make sure that PHP script execution mode set to anything but mod_php. Try FCGId or FPM.

If it’s still doesn’t work, run System Settings/Re-Check Configuration and share the output of it. However, you should try to re-run configuration check prior to the steps described above.

Sorry, yeah, this is the version of virtualmin.

About the PHP script execution mode, i can select between CGI, FCGI or FPM but i can´t select the version of PHP, when i go to “PHP versions” appears “Your system only has PHP version 7.2.24 installed", so select a diffrent version for each directory is not possible”.
I tried to install another version like 5.6 but only install the last version for me (7.2.24), i really need a version like 5.4 or 5.6.

Help me.

What is the output of System Settings/Re-Check Configuration?