I can't find virtualmin-nginx-lib.pl

The problem:
Nginx Webserver
Nginx version 1.2.0
HTTP/1.0 500 Perl execution failed Server: MiniServ/1.585 Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 03:10:40 GMT Content-type: text/html; Charset=iso-8859-1 Connection: close
Error - Perl execution failed

Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1 at virtualmin-nginx-lib.pl line 107.

above is when I configure virtualmin-nginx.----nginx webserver

The problem:
Nginx Webserver
Nginx version 1.2.0
HTTP/1.0 500 Perl execution failed Server: MiniServ/1.585 Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 03:10:40 GMT Content-type: text/html; Charset=iso-8859-1 Connection: close Error - Perl execution failed

Modification of non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1 at virtualmin-nginx-lib.pl line 107.

above is when I configure virtualmin-nginx.----nginx webserver

Howdy,

I’m not sure what the problem there is, but Virtualmin shouldn’t be throwing errors like that.

My recommendation would be to file a bug report, and Jamie can work with you to figure out what’s going on there.

You can file a bug report by going into the Support link above.

Thanks!

-Eric

thanks so much, Eric!

I’m seeing the same error, after some fruitless editing of nginx.conf to try to get phpmyadmin working… so I’ll file the bug since woooji doesn’t seem to have done so yet.

…It looks like this was due to some incomplete commenting in nginx.conf, trying to comment out a problematic section… so not really a bug per se.

It’s a good idea to use the parser built into the module when trying different configurations… that way you won’t be able to create an error condition like the above…