http of direct IP goes to one Virtual Server (i only want correct DNS urls to show servers) -- ie DNS Catchall OFF

I have gone though every one of my virtual servers, and verified that SERVER CONFIGURATION-> Website Options -> Website Matches all sub-domains = NO

yet if you type in a random DNS (that is pointing to my virtualmin public IP) or if you type in the direct IP address of my Virtualmin server, virtualmin always servers up the webpage of a single virtual server xyz.mydomain.com

i dont want this to be the case, I only want the website of virtual servers to come up if someone enters its exact domain name (ie xyz.mydomain.com) .

and if someone enters my direct IP address, they should not get anything (or maybe some blank page i can setup).

Clearly in this case, SERVER CONFIGURATION-> Website Options -> Website Matches all sub-domains = NO
does not seem to be working properly (or something else is overriding it maybe??)

thanks for any help on this.

When I set up a new server, my first domain is always a bogus one. This may have been fixed by now, but whenever there was an request to the machine’s IP address instead of a valid hosted domain name, the log entries for the first domain set up had record of those requests. After adding the bogus domain, all those requests and associated log entries were isolated into the bogus domain.