How long and whats wrong?

just loaded the ticket from issues… already logged in to forum - however screenshot saying different…

- there is no way to reply unless I do relogin which delete cookies in forums which means I have to relogin in forums then loose login in tickets…

• also tickets wont let you in and reply helpful reply with current and correct password as it will tell you tiddly wings red message - its been year guys if not more… im thinking, why bother to even help with thickets - github issues would do better job. I understand part of licencing code etc… but after year, this should be solved - it does limits you and us as community.

You could use the incognito mode of your browser to login simultaneously from two different accounts without your cookies getting deleted or you having to login again, @unborn. You could do this till the fix is rolled out…

Another way forward is to use two different browsers altogether. I have never done this myself but Google tells me that this is possible.

P.S. you seem to be in a foul mood today. Trust all is well?

@calport Thank you for passionate reply but you have no idea what I’m talking about, are you full stack developer or even webdev? Based to more then 8 years with background… If not I would take your post as compliment. My flustration is not virtualmin or forums its something else like the cookies etc, different matter… Thanks for your unhelpful comment once again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.