How do I set up my network configuration for 2 unique IP's?

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version Ubuntu Linux 24.04.1
Webmin version 2.202
Virtualmin version 7.20.2
Webserver version Apache 2.4.58
Related packages Webmin~Network Configuration

Setup:
DNS & rDNS are done via my host therefore BIND is disabled.
This was previously working without issue on my old OS using Webmin/Virtualmin.

I have 2 websites, both using their own unique IP’s (one site has IPv4 & IPv6 - the other has only IPv4) & don’t wish to have any type of shared IP scenario. Currently I’m on a VPS that provides me a single eth0 network.
Just recently I upgraded/changed my OS due to the EOL of CentOS 8 Stream & instead of going to Rocky 8, I decided to go with a fresh install of Ubuntu 24.
With CentOS I had both websites working with no issues but I can’t seem to get the same setup on the newer OS & what looks like a newer Webmin/Virtualmin interface (for me).
I can get both websites working but if both are entered in the Network interface, it messes up the resolving of host names which means my OS logs errors & my Postfix mail fails.

I have tried entering both in the hosts setting & then I tried a bridge which didn’t work.
After that I omitted the bridge & entered one of them as a virtual child of the other which also fails because it messes up the resolving for both sites.

Has anyone else successfully set this scenario up on the latest Ubuntu & Webmin/Virtualmin?
If so… can I get some suggestions for the settings?

At the moment I can only get 1 website to function properly & have to leave the other dormant/inaccessible.