HELP! My account did not renew and so now is expired

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version Ubuntu Linux 18.04.6
Webmin version 1.990
Virtualmin version 6.17-3 Pro
Related packages SUGGESTED

Hello… My account with you did not renew! I checked and my credit card is entered properly and it is active but your system says I am now expired! Can you please use my card to renew? I’d rather not go through the hassle of changing the registration number if possible. I don’t want to corrupt anything.

Please let me know what to do so I can renew as soon as possible!

Dan Lewis

Hello, Dan!

We had switched to a new billing system in the middle of 2021. Therefore, unfortunately licenses bought using old billing system are not automatically renewed. Although, licenses bought using new billing system will be automatically renewed few days before expiration date.

All you should to do is to grab a new license using the shop and then apply the license to your server using virtualmin change-license command, which can be found (copy/pasted) in your Virtualmin account after the purchase.

GREAT! I bought the new license and that worked fine! I have 13 domains installed on one virtual server. I purchased a 100 domain license. I’d like to create a new virtual server on my machine and install some more domains. Can I split this license between two or more virtual server. I only have so much room on the first one.

Dan Lewis

The license is only meant to be used on a single server. In your case it would make sense to get two smaller licenses instead.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.