Help me to remove the under construction page of virtualmin

Please any one guide me how to remove Under Construction managed by Virtualmin - a powerful and flexible web hosting control panel. I successfully installed the WordPress and when I published my site with WordPress theme but still its showing me the under construction page of virtualmin as you can browse it at www.fizzlow.com

So kindly anyone help me to remove the under construction page of virtualmin.

Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Sherjeel

Put a web page in place. It only shows up when there isn’t a website.

1 Like

Actually, there’s a bunch of misbehavior in this area. We’ll fix it. But, if you put a website in public_html, the default has no reason to show up.

1 Like

Anyone help me to remove the under construction page of Virtualmin.

It’s easy to remove default page.

Example:

Alternatives:

1. Install WordPress to public_html folder directly;
  2. Setup redirect to redirect visitors from site’s default root to any other folder, where your WordPress is installed.

Example:

1 Like

Ilia Rostovtsev bro I don’t have words to express my thanks to you. Thank you so much for taking time with your screenshots its helps me a lot because I’m a beginner and still learning.
Bro I love you and thanks you for your support.

You provided me best and easy tutorial for me.

Kind regards,

Sherjeel

1 Like

Dear Joe,

I love you and I love your YouTube tutorial. I will also create youtube tutorial to install Virtualmin on Google cloud. And make virtualmin eaiser for other people too.

Thank you for your support. Ilia Rostovtsev provided me the best guide for my solution with screen shots.

Thank you and love you Virtualmin.

Regards,

Sherjeel

1 Like

Our pleasure! Thank you for your kind words! :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.