help me pls

hi i got this error after i install virtualmin in my vps centos server pls help me to fix this error --------->>>>>>>

The status of your system is being checked to ensure that all enabled features are available, that the mail server is properly configured, and that quotas are active …

Virtualmin is configured to setup DNS zones, but this system is not setup to use itself as a DNS server. Either add 127.0.0.1 to the list of DNS servers, or turn off the BIND feature on the module config page.

[color=#FF0000]… your system is not ready for use by Virtualmin.[/color]

Do what it says. :wink:

"Either add 127.0.0.1 to the list of DNS servers, or turn off the BIND feature on the module config page."

You can find the DNS servers list in Webmin:Networking:Network Configuration:Hostname and DNS Client. Add 127.0.0.1 to the front of the list of DNS servers.

Or, edit /etc/resolv.conf and do the same, by adding a new nameserver entry.

Or, you could use our automated install script which will configure everything for you–you’re going to be spending a lot of time configuring your system if you keep trying to do it manually…and if you don’t know a lot about Linux, it can be an intimidating process.

Our automated install script for Virtualmin GPL is available for CentOS 4 and 5, Debian 4.0, and Ubuntu 8.04LTS (FreeBSD will probably also work, though it’s untested). It is available for a few additional platforms for Virtualmin Professional.

Same error here. The following fixed it for us http://www.virtualmin.com/node/38239#comment-156038