I’m in Florida so when the hurricane came through my IP address changed. So when it did I noticed that another of my servers picked up the new external IP address while the server I’m having problems with didn’t change.
In DNS for the domain workbooksonline.com itself (because that’s the domain the nameservers you created are on), you need five hostname-related entries:
NS entry for workbooksonline.com pointing to wtsa-ubuntu-main.workbooksonline.com (assuming that’s the hostname).
NS entry for workbooksonline.com pointing to ns1.workbooksonline.com
NS entry for workbooksonline.com pointing to ns2.workbooksonline.com
A entry for ns1.workbooksonline.com pointing to its registered IPV4 address
A entry for ns2.workbooksonline.com pointing to its registered IPV4 address
As for the IP addresses changing, that I have no idea about. Are they dynamically assigned? Because if that’s the case then you need someone with experience running a server on a dynamic address, which I’ve never done.
I’ve just updated the A entries… everything else is there. But all the IP addresses are point to the wrong external IP. Yes, the IP address is dynamically assigned, but the other Virtualmin servers I have running has picked up the address change. I don’t know why this one hasn’t.
Unfortunately, I don’t know either; and I make it a general practice not to give advice when I don’t know what I’m talking about. So for that part, you’ll need someone who’s run a Virtualmin server on a dynamic IP address.
A reboot might help if it’s on DHCP. Or not. Like I said, it’s not something I have any experience with. Just make sure you don’t lock yourself out of the server if you decide to try it.