Ubuntu Server 20.04 Virtual Machine with IP 192.168.0.81 on XCP-NG
Home Network with Public Static IPv4 188.8.131.52, Modem/Router is configured to use 192.168.0.81 as DMZ Host (All Ports are forwarded to a Specific IP, exposing it to the Internet
All domains use /var/www/html/index.html instead of /home/user/public_html
What process I have done:
1.fresh installed Ubuntu Server 20.04
2. sudo update, upgrade
3. Installed virtual min from the Public available script
4. Virtual min asked for FQDN entered web-server.example.com
5. Visited 192.168.0.81:10000 for post install
6. Before doing post install, changed shared IP address in System Settings > VirtualMin configuration > Networking from 192.168.0.81 to 184.108.40.206
7. Ran post install wizard. Let’s Encrypt certificates were successfully generated as well as, DNS Records, virtual server.
After that, no matter which website I visit which is hosted on Virtual Min, the Apache 2 Linux Ubuntu webpage is rendered.
If I try to visit https//example.com my browser shows an SSL Error Message. However if I visit https://example.com:10000 I can visit Virtual Min with a valid SSL certificate