Any movement on Freebsd 6 version of Virtualmin Pro? I’m anxious to get it up and going?
Would you reccomend waiting or going ahead and installing the opensource version then upgrading once it’s available in the store?
If it helps at all I’d be willing to register on good faith if I had an idea when I could expect to see the freebsd version.
just an update. I did go ahead and register a license for Virtualmin Pro. I figured the least I could do was put my money where my mouth was.
Any idea when a Freebsd 6 i386 version will be available?
Thanks for any update!
Any update as to when a Freebsd 6 i386 ver will be available?
When you bought a license which operating system did you choose? Are the licenses interchangable?
The licenses are interchangeable between operating systems as the install.sh file is os neutral.