Feeling rather dumb having let license expire

Well, I failed to renew the Virtualmin license when I should have and now can not figure out how to apply the renewal that I purchased. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction on how to fix my self caused issue. Haven’t had reason to log onto this server for some time as it runs so well!
Thanks,
JohnM

Howdy,

That’s not your fault, and we’re actually putting the finishing touches on a notification system to make sure folks with expiring licenses receiving an email, not just a notice within Virtualmin.

That should be in place within a few days!

In the meantime, I think I see two issues –

One, is that your account “johnm” doesn’t seem to have a previous license associated with it… that may mean your license is associated with another account?

However, if you let us know your serial number, we can certainly apply a renewal to your license (I marked this post as private so that no one but the Virtualmin staff can see it).

Second, it looks like you purchased a new license, rather than a renewal… a renewal is only $45, rather than $139.

We can handle that a couple of different ways – we can refund your money, and you can purchase the cheaper renewal… or we’d be happy to renew your license for 3 years.

Let us know how you’d like to handle that… thanks!

-Eric

I thought this was the same account that I had when I originally purchased, but hey ya never know.
The three year renewal would be great. I assume I can always add more domains at anytime.
Original license info:
Virtualmin serial number 5558127 Virtualmin license key X37LeHUCs7
Thank You,
JohnM

Yup, you can upgrade to more domains at any time!

It looks like your license belongs to the account “jmillican”.

I’ve applied your extension, it’s good through July 2015.

If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know!

-Eric

You folks are the best! I am guessing I can just continue to forget about the jmillican account and stick with the JohnM account going forward?
Thank You again
Johnm