Errors found in domain's DNS records - email not working

I am getting this message when I look at the DNS record.

Warning - errors were found in this domain’s DNS records : This domain has email enabled, but none of the MX records mail.lhcserver.com point to it. Either the MX records should be corrected, or the email feature disabled if mail is hosted externally.

I am trying to get my email working, but no luck. I have a dynamic IP and am using no-ip.com to handle to problem. I am a fairly new install on a virgin CentOS 6.2 with Virtualmin 3.92 Pro.

I am getting email with address like localhost.localdomain that are not sent. I think the dns record at no-ip.com is ok, but the local one on my server seems to be a problem and I have no idea how to fix it. I obviously am very much a noob.

I had the same issue as I too use No-IP.com. I created a subdomain labeled mail.$$$$.com and it seemed to solve the error for me. Go to “Manage Hosts” and create an “A” record for mail.lhcserver.com and point it to your IP address. Then run the wizard at the bottom of your record for lhcserver.com.

I have the A record organized in no-ip.com, but I don’t know what you mean about the “run the wizard at the bottom of your record…”

By the way, I am running mail on my server, not on on-ip.com. At least I am trying to. That is my intent.

I have included screen shots of the location of the MX record wizard.