error when update webmin 1.821-1: failure: repodata/ec3c00cadcbda8c96bfae59fe776c1a10b81b162-filelists.sqlite.bz2 from virtualmi

I tried to update to webmin 1.821. I have this error. Any ideas?:

Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile

If above article doesn’t help to resolve this issue please create a bug on


One of the configured repositories failed (Virtualmin Distribution Neutral Packages),
and yum doesn’t have enough cached data to continue. At this point the only
safe thing yum can do is fail. There are a few ways to work “fix” this:

 1. Contact the upstream for the repository and get them to fix the problem.

 2. Reconfigure the baseurl/etc. for the repository, to point to a working
    upstream. This is most often useful if you are using a newer
    distribution release than is supported by the repository (and the
    packages for the previous distribution release still work).

 3. Disable the repository, so yum won't use it by default. Yum will then
    just ignore the repository until you permanently enable it again or use
    --enablerepo for temporary usage:

        yum-config-manager --disable virtualmin-universal

 4. Configure the failing repository to be skipped, if it is unavailable.
    Note that yum will try to contact the repo. when it runs most commands,
    so will have to try and fail each time (and thus. yum will be be much
    slower). If it is a very temporary problem though, this is often a nice

        yum-config-manager --save --setopt=virtualmin-universal.skip_if_unavailable=true

failure: repodata/ec3c00cadcbda8c96bfae59fe776c1a10b81b162-filelists.sqlite.bz2 from virtualmin-universal: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try. [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found

Ok. I have tried the update twice and all is fine… Thanks!