Error buying a new Virtualmin licence

CentOS 7 & 8
Virtualmin 6.16 Pro

I’m trying to buy the next level up of licence on my dev/semi-production server as have reached my 50 server limit and also upgrade my production server, but for some reason I can’t access the buy feature?! Is this no longer going to be supported, or have I found a glitch in the Matrix??

When I open Buy Virtualmin Professional it says Access Denied?!
https://www.virtualmin.com/buy/virtualmin

I’m seeing the same. I’ve also been unable to find any information on pricing, how licensing works, and if you have partner programs for volume discounts?

I’m working as fast as I can to get the new website and store online. It’s taken a lot longer than expected, for a variety of reasons, but I’m really close to done. Hopefully this weekend will push it over the finish line.

@shaunreitan pricing ranges from $7.50/month to $20.00/month (annual pricing also available at a discount) per server, based on number of domains hosted. I don’t know what you mean by “how licensing works”. And, yes, discounts are available for people who buy more than a few licenses.

3 Likes

Hi,

Does this then mean you are on to the “finish line” and it won’t be long before we can buy? :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.