Encoding problem after 4.13.gpl GPL update


Just updated 2 servers with 4.13.gpl GPL from 4.12 and I see numerous encoding problem in French like "Serveur de base de données MySQL ", right on the landing page but alos on the following pages. I switched to english US but I thought I’d let you know. Needless to say, everything was ok previously. I also tried switching back and forth, same …



I’m sorry to hear that there are problems with the encoding in the latest Virtualmin version.

My suggestion would be to file a bug report, using the “Support” link above. You can copy and paste this same text into that if you like.

Then, Jamie can work with you to determine the cause of that.



Ok thanks, done.