email receiving error

I am facing problem in receiving emails. Mail box is accepting mails from every one except from few specific mail ids. Mails from them are not even being received in the spam box.

What might be the problem in my mail settings for not at all accepting their mails. Is the error from my side or it may be from the sender? Please help me in solving this as i am loosing some important mails due to this issue.

Howdy,

Do you see any errors in the mail logs when sending mail from the host that isn’t working?

The mail logs are in either /var/log/maillog or /var/log/mail.log.

-Eric

There are no errors in my logs. The sender is sending simultaneously to two different mails. Mails are being received by other mail(not configured using virtualmin) and to the one which actually has the problem (mail configured using virtual min). Because of this i actually figured the problem where the two mails ids are mentioned and one is not receiving.

You may want to double-check just to make sure you aren’t seeing any kind of connect at all from that one mail server… if you aren’t, but you successfully receive email from other servers – that may imply a problem with this particular server. If they aren’t connecting to you at all, there’s not much you can do to solve that.

However, just to be sure – you may want to go over to intodns.com, and have them run a DNS report on your domain, just to make sure there aren’t any glaring issues.

-Eric

I ran DNS check at intodns.com and every thing looks fine. There aren’t any errors for MX records.