Drupal 7 Install Script

After encountering problems installing Drupal 7 on an existing virtual domain, I created a new domain and encountered the same problems. I’ve already tried uninstalling and re-installing on both the new and the older virtual domain. My search of the Virtualmin Form Archives revealed a similar problem we experienced with an earlier version of Drupal for a different client. I read the recommendations but can’t find the option to run the script as instructed.

The error message on the latest problem reads:

Error messagePDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘demo_drupal.drupal_semaphore’ doesn’t exist: SELECT expire, value FROM {semaphore} WHERE name = :name; Array ( [:name] => variable_init ) in lock_may_be_available() (line 165 of /home/demo/public_html/drupal/includes/lock.inc).

I realize we can install Drupal 7 manually but we were hoping to do it with Virtualmin.

Stella Pool
avenue.org
Charlottesville, VA

Howdy,

So you’re using the Virtualmin Install scripts to install Drupal 7… and after performing the installation, you’re receiving the error you mentioned above?

If that’s the case – that’s a bug, all the install scripts should work out of the box without any errors.

What I would recommend is filing a support request using the Support link at the top of the page. Then, Jamie can work with you to get that straightened out.

-Eric

Eric,

Thanks for the advice. I just submitted it as a support request.

Stella