Curl installed on Virtualmin, but Wordpress not recognising it?

|Operating system |Ubuntu Linux 18.04.6|
|Webmin version |2.105|
|Virtualmin version |7.10.0|

Hi, I haven’t poked in Virtualmin for several years, but wanted to install Stripe Plugin for a mate. Apologies if the formatting on this messy. The error for 2 different plugins:

Stripe Payments: following extentions are required by the plugin to operate properly but aren’t installed on your system:

curl

You need to communicate this information to your system administrator or hosting provider.

WP Simple Pay Lite requires cURL to be installed.

So, it looks like curl is installed, though its an older version.

$ curl -V
curl 7.58.0 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.58.0 OpenSSL/1.1.1 zlib/1.2.11 libidn2/2.3.0 libpsl/0.19.1 (+libidn2/2.0.4) nghttp2/1.30.0 librtmp/2.3
Release-Date: 2018-01-24

Also it looks like all PHP versions (7.2.34, 7.4.33, 8.0.29, 8.1.20, 8.2.7) are installed under Virtualmin > example.com → Web Configuration → PHP Options → PHP Information.

• Is there another place I should poke around?
  • Could there be a security feature blocking curl?
  • Do I need to upgrade my old curl?
  • Is there anything else I might be missing
  • What other information should i give (and how to access it via Virtualmin)?

I realise could just WP issue, but I’ve searched a few posts and saw that curl is needed with different payment processing systems.

Thank you in advance

You need the curl PHP module, which is a separate package from curl.

Thanks Joe,
Under the virtual server, looks like all the php modules are enabled, unless this is just a list of modules available under Web Configuration / PHP Options:

@rkan,

Which version of PHP is you’re sure using, looks like curl module is missing for PHP 7.4