I’m having a cURL error 28: Resolving timed out after 5515 milliseconds issue with a wordpress site I have running on Virtualmin. I have tried all the conventional troubleshooting options to resolve the issue.
- Changed the DNS Servers to not be Google
- increased the memory limit
- Made sure I have no firewall or IP restrctions blocking it
- Tried to test with read and write File/folder permissions for everything
- Tested the URL the request is being made to (Developer confirmed with me).
- made sure cURL is installed with the right php libraries.
Only have one error on my log which I feel has nothing to do with this issue (this just popped up today but this cURL error has been going on for a few weeks now):
[Thu Apr 19 15:31:47.861433 2018] [:error] [pid 28193] [client 22.214.171.124:52775] PHP Notice: map_meta_cap was called incorrectly. The post type shop_order is not registered, so it may not be reliable to check the capability “edit_post” against a post of that type. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.4.0.) in /home/synergysolutions/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4147, referer: http://synergysolutions.cotechteam.com/wp-login.php