I am currently using:
Operating system: CentOS Linux 6.4, Webmin version: 1.620, and Virtualmin version: 3.98.gpl GPL
The problem is that the 2nd Top-level server is no where to find, checking from “Webmin” and via SSH, it did create:
- A new lunix user
- Directory: /home/2nd-top-level-user/public_html
- Has Virtual Host entry in httpd.conf correctly
- I can login using FTP with this user name
- Did create default MySQL database
- Don’t know about email (haven’t checked which isn’t important for me)
But I can’t see it from
- Left side bar’s Virtual Server drop down list
- List Virtual Servers page
- It’s not created in Webmin users
Prior creating it as Top-Level Virtual Server I did use the same domain name as Sub-server by mistake, so disabled then deleted it from Virtualmin (and it was deleted successfully).
Anyway I can fix this problem manually edit Virtualmin virtual server list via SSH? Where are these files located?