Configuration Problems

I’m getting the following problem when trying to configure virtualmin. I’m running CentOS5 in a virtuozzo control panel at eApps.com, so not sure if it is possible to use virtualmin?

First error :

Checking Configuration 	

The status of your system is being checked to ensure that all enabled features are available, that the mail server is properly configured, and that quotas are active …

Mail server Sendmail is installed and configured.

Apache is installed.

Webalizer does not appear to be installed on your system, or has not yet been set up properly in Webmin's Webalizer Logfile Analysis module. If your system does not use Webalizer, it should be disabled in Virtualmin's module configuration page.

… your system is not ready for use by Virtualmin.

If I then try to diable Webalizer as suggested I get this error :

Failed to save enabled features : No Ethernet interface could be automatically found on your system. Use the module configuration page to set the interface manually.

After that, I’ve no idea what to do, so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Chris Howland

in the module config the detect automatically is enabled. you can specify the correct device manually. something like venet0

As ronald pointed out, Virtualmin cannot reliably detect network devices on Virtuozzo systems. Set it manually in the module configuration, as the error message suggested.